Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 28, 2005,
five minutes of shame.went quite smoothly.sang this dumb song.back ache; muscle ache;all kinds of body pain,360 degrees medicated oil.oh yeah, oh yeah!oh yeah, oh yeah!oh yeah, oh yeah!36o degrees medicated oil!hhahahahhhhs.our school uniform`s gonna changeeee.lalalalalahhhh.it`s okay lah,just that the rubber thingy is abit weird.bibina and i made frens with two uncles today!yupp. on the bus .al ou al. hahah!!and that uncle behind mesaw my kuku face on my ez link!!!OHHHH how shameful.hmm.hols are here my gosh.i don like them.puii puiiiii puiiiiiiii.mr peter lim is gonna mentol our ipw group!coolness.=ppoh miss tay gek tian is retiring!farewell and take care.40 dreadful yearsof lookin at students` reproachful facesshould be enough for training your patience level ya.heees.happy deepavali!selamat hari raya!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |